Consultations related to the accounting of the clients served by DAL SIAT are an integral part of our obligations.
We live with the problems of business to facilitate the success of our customers
The dynamic business environment and the changes that companies are facing today are quite complex, large-scale and challenging for business in our country, and beyond. As the economy moves towards high efficiency and full transparency, organizations can no longer rely on what has brought them success in the past.
You need an expert and definite look at your business model and vision to make sure they are appropriate and relevant. Do you have the right people around you and established business processes to ensure that everything related to the company contributes only to its success?
DAL SIAT was founded by successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Our operational experience worldwide, formed by a team of professionals, offers you a new level and a new way of thinking. Our focus is to cooperate, providing each company, in different areas of activity, with the guidelines, systems and management processes necessary for effective competition in the new world economy.
Dal Siat offers advice on:
It differs from the one that accompanies your every action in that it is performed by specialists whose position is impartial. It is a prerequisite for establishing success and eliminating the consequences of wrongdoing.
- Accounting - legal analysis on:
- the actions of company bodies
- appeal of tax, administrative, penal and other acts
- preparation for tax audits, general meeting, audit, etc.
- We provide research and findings on:
- Economic analysis related to:
- investment projects
- business plans to apply for certain programs or to banks and other institutions
- the equipment and technology used in the enterprise and the branch
The planning made by specialists presents the best possible results with the available resources. It is a means to an end at minimal cost.
- creation, expansion, division and merger of enterprises
- production, market expansion and product quality improvement
- organization of management, labor and relationships with business partners
- investment policy
- territorial - branch development
- business plans for applying for certain programs, for banks and other institutions