With our work we determine the standard of living, our acquaintances and friends, as well as the spiritual and physical pleasures we enjoy.
What makes Dal Siat a more attractive place for professional development?
- Since its constitution in 1990 Dal Siat strives to take advantage of the latest technology and technology, as well as scientific developments in its management;
- Determining the manner of applying for a job and growing in the hierarchy are precisely and clearly regulated in the Rules of Procedure and the adopted policy for evaluation and remuneration of work, which in turn guarantee objective and fair remuneration;
- Aware of our national interests, we feel obliged to join the European family by increasing our productivity in order to be more competitive;
- Maintaining and organizing the informal events provided for in the Rules of Procedure, creates a pleasant friendly atmosphere;
- Having ambition and will, you will succeed with us, and we, on the other hand, will be happy to help you join our team.
Opportunity to get acquainted with the draft laws, with modern market trends, as well as with specialized professional issues;
Experience is not a requirement
The predetermined mission of the accounting company Dal Siat to be a vocational school breaks the myth - "capable are those who have experience before starting work".
We live better
Based on our beliefs that work is not a pleasure, but a vital need for realization, together we learn how to live with dignity and better;
Serving leading market companies from different sectors is an opportunity for a short time to improve knowledge and skills in various accounting and consulting areas;
Commitment to community service
Fearing to be infected by the general commercialization that surrounds us, with our publications, as well as the various events we engage in, we boast of friendly circles of cultural, scientific and artistic figures.
Internship program - Conditions for application
Regarding the application requirements
One of the most common mistakes is carelessness in preparing your resume. It is the first message from which we try to guess how seriously the candidate takes our job position.
We do not need the photo, except as an additional element to identify the candidate. It allows better performance. The outdated photo is a bigger minus than the lack of one.
When applying, it is advisable to be clear about when it is possible for you to appear for an interview, to get a job, as well as to announce your claims.
In case you appear for an interview, your appearance is not unimportant - we live in a society in which the proverb "On the clothes they meet on the mind they send" applies. In Dal Siat, the rule is not to be repulsed for your appearance and not to be sent away for the same.